The top real estate agents in Reno/Sparks choose to be on the Dickson Realty team, according to the prestigious 2021 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Professionals list.
This list recognizes the best of the best for their exceptional residential sales production in 2020.
Continuing its long run of excellence, Dickson Realty, Reno’s #1 real estate company had more individual agents and small teams on the list than any other local real estate company in the Reno/Sparks area.
“Real Trends recognized this group of agents as the best in the business for their success,” said Nancy Fennell, CEO of Dickson Realty. “They are successful because they inspire trust in their clients, demonstrate excellent market knowledge, and possess masterful skills to assist their clients in reaching their real estate goals. They are remarkable people and remarkable leaders in the communities where they work. We are honored to be affiliated with the best in the business and congratulate them for their national recognition.”
The 2021 America’s Best Rankings identifies an area’s top real estate agents by Market Segment Area (MSA), as well as by state. More than 18,000 U.S. real estate sales associates from every state are featured in America’s Best. Those ranked are among the top 1.5% of 1.4 million real estate professionals in the United States.
Dickson Realty agents recognized include:
Top Real Estate Agents: Best Individual Agents By Volume
- Joseph Wieczorek: #7 in Nevada, with $66,543,529 in production volume
- Lori Welsh: #15 in Nevada, with $43,342,241 in production volume
- Diana Renfroe: #16 in Nevada, with $43,280,050 in production volume
- Carol Bond: #36 in Nevada, with $23,492,448 in production volume
- Kathie Bartlett: #45 in Nevada, with $22,218,000 in production volume
Top Real Estate Agents: Best Small Teams By Volume
- Wonhof, Sullivan, Gore & Neal – Luxury Real Estate: #3 in Nevada with $102,403,698 in production volume
- Hughes Real Estate Group: #11 in Nevada with $49,165,395 in production volume
- The Hertz Team: #13 in Nevada with $40,675,510 in production volume
- Allison Group: #19 in Nevada with $34,713,985 in production volume
- Don Dees Group: #22 in Nevada with $33,181,569 in production volume
“Dickson Realty is a family of dedicated real estate professionals who build their businesses on relationships and putting their customers first,” said Beau Keenan, president of Dickson Realty. “This group of agents and teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of over-the-top service to their clients, which inspires all to think outside of the box as to how we can elevate the real estate industry. We’re indeed grateful to be associated with so many agents recognized this year by Real Trends.”