As the Montrêux real estate experts, the Wonhof-Sullivan-Neal-Gore Luxury Real Estate Team demonstrates Dickson Realty’s commitment to creating extraordinary experiences for clients and community members in Northern Nevada.
Monica Gore, Heather Neal, Brooke Sullivan, and Rob Wonhof collectively offer unparalleled levels of integrity, knowledge, marketing, and negotiation skills to the Reno-Sparks market. In 2020, their team sold 53 housing units and about $102.4 million in residential volume production.
With more than 35 years with Dickson Realty, and 25 with the Montreux team, Rob has reduced his full-time commitment and is now working at the Dickson Damonte Ranch office. His dedication to custom housing developments helped set the benchmark for specialized home sales at Montrêux, ArrowCreek, and Saddlehorn. Over his long career, Rob has consistently been recognized as one of the best real estate professionals in the area.
The Sullivan-Neal-Gore trio shares Rob’s passion for the luxury real estate industry. It’s not every day you see a team as dynamic and impressive as theirs. Through one of the most challenging real estate markets, these individuals showcased an incredible amount of determination and perseverance to serve the community.
At Dickson Realty, we’re honored to have a team of more than 300 hardworking and talented professionals helping us achieve our mission of becoming the region’s best. That’s why we’re asking our top performers to share some of their experiences and insights, thoughts on the future, and tips for helping us grow stronger together.
Montrêux Real Estate Team Talks About The Road To Real Estate Success
What drives you to achieve excellence?
- Brooke says: I want to show my two daughters how important it is to have grit, spirit, and independence. By example, I show them that they can do anything they want as long as they have the passion and tenacity to succeed.
- Heather says: My clients drive me to achieve excellence. Many of them are dear friends of mine, and I want to provide them with excellence every step of the way. It’s incredibly satisfying to see their dreams come to life. I’m very self-motivated, but I also love working in a team environment. My partners, Brooke and Monica, inspire me to achieve excellence daily.
- Monica says: I believe people are inherently born with ambition, drive, and motivation to succeed. You either have it, or you don’t. I am blessed to have an inner drive and passion for being the best in my career. As a mother of two young children, I want to make them proud and set an example for what they can achieve in their lives.
What do you love about working with Dickson Realty?
- Brooke says: Dickson Realty talks the talk and walks the walk. If they commit to something, they always follow through. I have witnessed Dickson lead the real estate industry for more than 20 years. They offer the best resources, access to clients, mentors, and a sincere commitment to the community. I feel supported and welcome.
- Heather says: The culture at Dickson Realty is welcoming and vibrant. Everyone is a true professional. Whether it’s fellow real estate agents, marketing experts, office support, or our corporate leaders, I’m surrounded by the best of the best. I’m also very proud of Dickson’s community involvement. They’re not just a real estate company—they’re a real estate company with heart.
- Monica says: First and foremost, I love the people at Dickson Realty. We support each other and are like family. The support and resources we receive from Dickson are top-notch. They’re genuinely the best in class.
What’s your prediction for the Northern Nevada real estate market in 2021?
- Brooke says: 2021 will be a record-breaking year. The buyer demand for housing is relentless, and inventory has never been lower. Interest rates have also reached incredible lows. The secret’s out—Reno is the best place to live in the country.
- Heather says: I don’t have a crystal ball, but all indicators point to a strong year. There is an incredible amount of buyer demand, especially from our friends in California. Whether you’re relocating to a more tax-friendly climate, enjoying a better quality of life, or remote working, Northern Nevada is the place to be!
- Monica says: Low inventory levels and high buyer demand from California and other states will continue to influence a strong seller’s market.
How do you give back to our community?
- Brooke says: I contribute to the Dickson Community Fund after every one of my real estate closings. My daughters and I also volunteer as part of the National Charity League. It’s an excellent way for us to give back to the community together.
- Heather says: Before joining Dickson Realty in a sales capacity, I served as a board member and president for the National Charity League for six years. Some of my favorite philanthropies include the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, Sierra Association of Foster Families, Special Olympics Nevada, and the Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission. I’m also a proud contributor to the Dickson Community Fund.
- Monica says: I am an original founding member of Montrêux Cares, a charitable organization created by Montrêux Golf and Country Club members and homeowners. Montrêux Cares focuses on giving back to the underserved populations in our community. Every year, we raise a significant sum of money to support our children, the homeless, veterans, and more.
What’s a local insider tip you’d like to share with our readers?
- Brooke says: We’re big hikers. Some of our favorite trailheads are in South Reno near Thomas Creek and Galena Creek. We also love going to Food Truck Fridays and listening to live music in the summer.
- Heather says: I highly recommend a guided tour of Bently Heritage Estate Distillery. It’s a fascinating experience, and the distillery is quite impressive. You can plan an entire Gardnerville-Genoa trip and explore several hidden gems by traveling 40 miles south of Reno. I suggest starting at Bently Heritage, then enjoy a traditional Basque dinner at JT Basque Restaurant, and end the night with a cocktail at Genoa Bar and Saloon, the oldest bar in the state of Nevada.
- Monica says: A new women’s boutique recently opened at the Summit Sierra Mall called Retail Therapy Boutique. It has beautiful and fashionable clothing for a reasonable price.