The 13th Annual Nevada Women’s Expo is coming up! The event starts with Mayor Hilary Schieve welcoming attendees on the morning of Saturday March 28th. The expo will include other presenters such as Pat Lynch, WomensRadio founder, CEO, and editor in chief. Home depot will be putting on “Do-it-herself” demos for home improvement as well as tips on power tools. You can meet local authors, get new hair ideas, see cooking demonstrations, and check out local heroes putting on a Macy’s fashion show.
The Expo’s website boasts the event is about “offering women the best in business, life, style and health resources.” There will be hundreds of exhibitors and local resources with the goal of catering to women’s varying needs throughout all stages of life.
Each year the Women’s Expo chooses a local non-profit to benefit from the marketing in this event, and this year they have chosen the Terry Lee Wells Discovery Museum. There will be special events throughout the weekend to promote the museum including hands on science demonstrations.
The expo is March 28-29 and located at the Reno Convention Center. General admission tickets are $7 at the door and $5 if you complete a coupon form online. Two VIP ticket options are also available for each day of the Expo.
Saturday’s VIP ticket is “Morning Mixology” and benefits include:
- Special 9am entry (one-hour early)
- At 11:00 am, Enjoy 30 minutes of Morning Mixology” with expert mixologist Nicole Barker and Kitchen Chemistry takeaways
- Reserved Stage Seating throughout Expo
- Macy’s Gift Bag
- Designated Parking with $8/parking fee.
Sunday’s VIP ticket is “Family-Friendly Discovery” and benefits include:
- VIP’s enjoy one-hour early entry.
- Designated parking with $8 fee.
- 1pm hands-on science demonstrations with The Discovery.
- Receive a gift bag for kids (children’s science experiments, toys, snacks, etc.).
- Meet local firemen.
- VIP proceeds benefit The Discovery.
For more information check out the Nevada Women’s Expo website.