Tahoe Donner in Truckee, CA – Real Estate Inventory Report – Single Family Property Sales are up 26% for 2012
In Tahoe Donner, one of the largest resort community in Truckee, CA. Real Estate Inventory (Homes For Sale - Single Family) has been very low for most of the year and 2013 is starting off in the same direction. Sales are moving in the opposite direction and have increased by 26% from 2011 to 2012. The total number of sales in Tahoe Donner for the year of 2012 was 270 for SF properties. Compare that with 2011 the number was 215 Single Family properties sold. Indicating that the real estate market in Tahoe Donner is definitely picking up.
Lots of Buyers are sitting on the side line ready to buy, the problem has been in all of the Tahoe Sierra MLS is lack of inventory.
Inventory Status in Tahoe Donner:
- Currently in Tahoe Donner we only have 4 properties for sale in the price range up to $399,000 and based on the number of units sold in this price range they will be gone before the end of the month.
- Prices from $400,000 - $499,000 we have 3 months of inventory with 15 properties for sale.
- Prices from $500,000 - $599,000 we only have a little over a month of inventory with 6 properties for sale.
- Prices from $600,000 - $699,000 the same as above, only a month’s worth of inventory with 3 units.
- Prices from $700,000 - $799,000 we have 8 units for sale with 4 months of inventory.
- Prices from $800,000 - $999,000 is where we have the most properties for sale with over 13 homes, this is almost a full years of inventory (houses just aren't moving in this price range)
- Prices over $1,000,000 we only have 2 properties for sale
If you’re a Buyer now is the time to make an offer if you see what you like. If you’re a Seller and want to sell your house quick give me a call! I live in Tahoe Donner for over 15 years so I know the market.
Give me a call (530) 448-9830 anytime!